2021 봄학기 성인반 수업
정규 수업 (토요일반)
[Adult 1] Lower Beginner Class (성인1)
(This class is not open this semester. There is a beginner level class in K-Drama Plus.)
[Adult 2] Upper Beginner Class (성인2 기초)
This course will allow students to further develop skills in listening comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing. Students will continue to learn to communicate on a variety of daily topics such as introducing yourself, telling time, making an appointment, planning a weekend plan, telling hobbies, ordering food in a restaurant, getting directions, and more. Korean popular culture, ranging from K-pop and dramas/movies to food, will be introduced.
*Students should be able to read and write the Korean alphabet to take this class.
[Adult 3] Intermediate/Advanced (성인3 중/고급)
This class is designed for students who either have completed Adult 2 at SVKS, or have had about 2 years of experience of learning Korean. Students will practice speaking and listening skills using intermediated forms of conversational Korean, supplemented with various materials.
* Time: 10:00am – 12:45 pm, Sat
1st semester: Sep. 12th 2020 – Jan. 16th 2021 (16 weeks)
2nd semester: Jan. 30th 2021 – May 22nd 2021 (16 weeks)
* Register: http://www.svks.org/online-registration/
K-드라마 플러스 K-Drama+
Learn Korean language and culture through media including Korean dramas, movies, songs, and books with an experienced teacher.
[Novice] Students who do not have any experience learning Korean
[Beginner] Students who would like to improve their basic Korean language skills
[Sesseion1] 2/3 – 5/12, (4/14: No Class), 14 classes $271
[Session1] 2/3 – 3/24, 8 classes, $155
[Session2] 3/31 – 5/19, 8 classes, $155
Free Korean Class
Korean Consulate Education Center in SF offers free Korean language and culture classes at Silicon Valley Korean School. Explore your Korean language skills along with contemporary Korean popular culture, such as TV dramas and K-pops as well as Korean history. The class is open to everyone who is interested in learning the Korean language and culture. (10 weeks- Online course)
[Korean 1] Monday, Feb. 22nd, 2021- Apr 26th, 2021
– The Korean alphabet (Basic of reading and writing)
– Students will learn and practice the following – greeting, introducing oneself, number system, verb conjugation, etc.
[Korean 2] Wednesday, Feb. 24th, 2021- Apr 28th, 2021
– Have finished Korean 1 at KECSF or have known to read and write Korean alphabets.
– Students will learn and practice the following – weather, time, suggesting, making an appointment, and past/future tense, etc.
[Korean 3] Thursday, Feb. 25th, 2021- Apr 29th, 2021
– Have finished Korean 1 and 2 at KECSF or have had about half a year experience of learning the language/ have already known how to conjugate verbs ending into the present, past, and future tense.
– Students will learn and practice the following -compound sentences, short narratives, descriptions, etc.