Registration for 2018 Spring semester
*These Classes are not available at the moment; Preschool, Pre-Kinder, Kindergarten
The first day of Spring semester will be on February 3rd.
*Online application is for the student information only, so you need to visit our office to finish the registration.
Registrations are First come, First served basis and there is an age limit for the preschool, Pre-Kinder, and Kindergarten classes.
Preschool (3.5yrs) – 9.2.2013- 3.1.2014 / Pre-Kinder(4yrs) – 9.2.2012- 9.1.2013 / Kindergarten(5yrs)– 9.2.2011-9.2.2012
- Returning Students’ registration: 1/13 & 1/20
- Please fill out the receipt and turn in your payment for tuition and material fee. There will be a box for the tuition at the school office(#101). Please try to register your kids by 1/20. If you don’t register your child by 1/20, the spot might not be guaranteed because new students’ registration will be starting on 1/27.
- New Students’ registration : 1/27 & 2/3
- Here is the step to register for 2018 Spring semester
- Check the space availability. Please send us(firstname.lastname@example.org) an email to check the space availability.
- Go to our website for online application and fill it out.
- Get the Entry number for the new student after finishing the online application.
- Registration : You can come to the office to register in person during the office hours. Please turn in the tuition at the school office on 2/3 to complete your registration. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis”
- When/where : 9:30-11:30 am(Sat), school office(#101)
- Tuition payment only by check, or cashier’s check. Tuition and Fees are Non-refundable.
- 1st child – $360 ( $10/material fee included), 2nd child – $340 ( $10/material fee included), 3rd child – $310 ( $10/material fee included) 4th child- $270 ( $10/material fee included)
- Tuition payment only by check, or cashier’s check. This year, the material fee previously collected by teachers will be collected during the registration. (material Fee: $10/semester) You may pay the material fee separately (by cash or check), or include it in the tuition check.