|Korean Consulate Education Center in SF offers free Korean language and culture class at Silicon Valley Korean School. Explore your Korean language skills along with contemporary Korean popular culture, such as TV dramas and K-pops. Also, Korean history and food will be introduced. The class is open to everyone who is interested in learning Korean language and culture.
[Conversational Korean 1] – Monday
– The Korean alphabet (Basic of reading and writing)
– Daily life conversation – greeting, introducing yourself, shopping, talking about daily routine, and activity, etc.
[Conversational Korean 2] – Wednesday
– Continued from Conversational Korean 1 or equivalent level
– Daily life conversation – weather, time, suggesting, making an appointment, and past/future tense, etc.
* Period: 2/26-5/9 (10 sessions, No Class on 4/9-Conversational Korean 1, No class on 4/4-Conversational Korean 2)
* Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
* Place: Silicon Valley Korean School, Homestead Campus
21070 Homestead Rd #200, Cupertino, CA 95014
* Material fee: $30